The 9100 Series Fire Pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation, and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Available in capacities from 2500 to 5000 GPM (1136 m3/hr).
- Pressures up to 208 PSI (146m).
- In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, ULC, FM, and ANSI.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- Dynamic balance impellers.
- Dual volute casing balances radial forces on the shaft bearings.
- Space saving design.
- Easy maintenance and upkeep.
- Available in electric or diesel engine driven models.
- Standard construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation is available to simplify pump room layout.
- Packed stuff box.
- Grease lubrication.
- Designed for low horsepower requirements.
- Available in 50 or 60 cycle.
- Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline.