The 8100 Series Fire Pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation and hydrant systems for fire supression in industrial and commercial facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Available in capacities up to 3,000 GPM (681 m3/hr).
- Pressures up to 255 PSI (179 m)
- In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, ULC, FM and ANSI.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- Dynamic balance impellers.
- Space saving design.
- Easy maintenance and upkeep.
- Available in electric or diesel engine driven models.
- Standard construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation is available to simplify pump room layout.
- Packed stuff box.
- Grease lubrication.
- Available in 50 or 60 cycle.
- Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline.